Blue Yeti Blackout edition Microphone
- Tri-capsule array – 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo.Frequency Response- 20Hz – 20kHz
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. Power output (RMS): 130mW
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload).
Microphone Streaming & Gaming Ozone REC X50
- PROFESSIONAL RECORDING AND SOUND: With the REC X50 desktop microphone you can make your streaming, podcast, youtube videos, dubbing or asmr sessions the experience your listeners want. Don’t wait any longer and turn your sound into a professional!
- STUDY QUALITY: Get professional cardioid sound quality thanks to its electrode capacitor capsule and an omnidirectional and unidirectional 20Hz response rate. They will only hear your voice with quality in the live!
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: Its compact and minimalist design will take your computer to the level of high performance you want, along with a sober and elegant aesthetic.
- STABILITY FOR YOUR RECORDS: With this condenser microphone made of steel you can convert your sessions thanks to its microphone stand with rigid and stable support into something unique.
- MAXIMUM ADAPTABILITY: Connect your USB cable and 3.5mm port to any of the supported platforms with PS, PS4, PS3, MAC and Android and !Instantly enjoy its full potential!
Razer Seiren X Occasion (utilisé 1semaine)
- Built-In background Noise Reduction: Utilizes a supercardiod pickup microphone to eliminate distracting noises further away from the microphone for professional-grade stream audio
- Built-In Shock Mount: Dampens vibrations to help protect against bumps for smooth and uninterrupted audio
- Zero Latency Monitoring: Allows for real-time in-stream monitoring without confusing echos